one of the biggest problems with our system of education is that it doesn’t acknowledge that intelligence is a fluid concept that can be measured in more ways than just how well people do on exams
(Source: shavingryansprivates, via agreattperhaps)
Posted on Sunday 12 August 2012.
1 year ago.
- xorenevandenakker likes this
- sandrabanuelos reblogged this from prettymatches
- rage-and-destroy reblogged this from prettymatches
- n0bodys-perf3ct reblogged this from 602x1023
- skylinesandhomos reblogged this from returnedfromthedead
- Show more notes